We are happy to welcome you to our smiling faces team.
Your first day of training is quickly approaching. Here is a simple list of what you will need to bring with you on your first day.
Go, Get, Gather
- The contact information for 2 personal references. (Name, #, Address, Email)
- 2 Forms of ID (Original documents ONLY (see list of accepted documents below))
- Our dress code is professional business casual. Blue jeans are permitted with a business casual top.
- Training is Monday – Friday for 2 weeks in length. Full attendance is mandatory and essential to your success. Please arrive 1 hour early on the first day of training.
List of Acceptable Documents – All documents must be UNEXPIRED
Employees may present one selection from List A or a combination of one selection from List B and one selection from List C.
- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
- Permanent Resident Card or Alien
Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Foreign passport that contains a temporary I-551 stamp or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine- readable immigrant visa
- Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph (Form I-766)
- For a nonimmigrant alien authorized to work for a specific employer because of his or her status:
- Foreign passport; and
- Form I-94 or Form I-94A that has the following:
(1) The same name as the passport;
(2) An endorsement of the alien’s nonimmigrant status as long as that period of endorsement has not yet expired and the proposed employment is not in conflict with any restrictions or
limitations identified on the form.
- Passport from the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) or the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) with Form
I-94 or Form I-94A indicating nonimmigrant admission under the Compact of Free Association Between the United States and the FSM or RMI
- Driver’s license or ID card issued by a State or outlying possession of the United States provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address
- ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address
- School ID card with a photograph
- Voter’s registration card
- U.S. Military card or draft record
- Military dependent’s ID card
- U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
- Native American tribal document
- Driver’s license issued by a Canadian government authority
For persons under age 18 who are unable to present a document listed above:
- School record or report card
- Clinic, doctor, or hospital record
- Day-care or nursery school record
- A Social Security Account Number card, unless the card includes one of the following restrictions:
(1) NOT VALID FOR EMPLOYMENT
(2) VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH INS AUTHORIZATION
(3) VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION
- Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State (Form FS-545)
- Certification of Report of Birth issued by the Department of State (Form DS-1350)
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate issued by a State, county, municipal authority, or territory of the United States bearing an official seal
- Native American tribal document
- U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)
- Identification Card for Use of Resident Citizen in the United States (Form I-179)
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
If you have any questions you can contact us by calling (954) 212-9900 or email email@example.com