Here are some characteristics of the best answering services:
- The 100% U.S. based live answering service operator team receives specialized training, and is 100% U.S. based.
- Bilingual virtual receptionists are available to service Spanish-speaking callers.
- Able to do more than just answer calls, they can assist with tasks such as appointment scheduling, responding to emails, and more.
- In addition to call answering services, they offer SMS text messaging services so your customers can correspond with your business via text message.
- Innovative technology that allows business owners to manage their answering service account from their smartphone is available.
As a leading answering service since 1974, we know a thing or two about what makes an answering service the best. We work with businesses across many industries- from healthcare, to real estate, to legal- and we ensure that all of our live agents are fully trained before ever answering a phone on your behalf. Our virtual receptionists are educated, based in the United States, and able to communicate with and help all types of different callers. This includes Spanish-speaking callers, as our bilingual operators will make them feel valued and at ease.
Not only does the team at Answering Service Care communicate with your customers and prospects via phone, but also through email and text messaging. After ending a phone call, a follow up email is sent to the email address that had been collected on the call, opening another channel in which people can keep in touch with your business. And with more people preferring to communicate via text message, we are proud to offer Care2Text, a feature that allows businesses to advertise a phone number that their clients can use to correspond with them via text message. Learn more about our services by calling us on (800) 430.6511 or emailing