Humans have a long history of finding better, faster, and more efficient ways to communicate. Over the years we have gone from the telegraph, to snail mail, to smartphones, text messages, emails, and web chats. Email has quickly emerged as a popular communication method for a variety of reasons: it’s fast, free, and convenient to use from anywhere in the world.
Not only is email used as a way for people to keep in touch; businesses also use it to receive alerts and alarms. With over 306 billion emails sent every day, it’s easy to miss or overlook some. However, missing important emails can cost your business money and reputation in the long run.
Answering Service Care’s Email-to-Action service was created as a one-off solution for a client who received important alarm emails that needed to be dispatched after-hours. Our live agents jumped in to monitor the inbox and dispatch emails to a technician each time an alarm came in. Not only did this help our clients stop missing important emails, but it also helped them provide better customer support and ultimately grow their business.
What is an email monitoring service exactly?
An email monitoring service is a company that monitors incoming emails on behalf of another business. The client is assigned an inbox to forward their messages to, and this inbox is monitored by a trained live operator during the times of the client’s choosing. When an important alert or inbound email ticket comes in, the operator follows outlined steps to make sure the proper parties are aware and can react accordingly.
Email monitoring services are especially valuable to companies that use ticketing systems or receive leads, alarms, and tech alerts via email. Examples of these businesses include, but are not limited to, tech companies, IT companies, legal offices, and a variety of lead-generating businesses.
How can my business benefit from an email monitoring service?
Are you missing out on important emails, or you don’t have the time or resources to monitor all of your incoming alerts? Partnering with an email monitoring service can add value to your business in a variety of ways:
- 24/7 email monitoring services. Our live agents will monitor your emails while you work, hit the gym, spend quality time with your family, and sleep, ensuring that you never miss an important message again.
- Quicker lead response times. Think about how many more leads you could convert if you were able to get in touch with them almost immediately!
- Impress your customers. Companies that reach out quickly to customers in need of support increase trust in their brand, boost customer satisfaction, and ultimately grow their sales and revenue.
- Fewer distractions and more productivity. Without having to constantly monitor your email for important messages, you can get more done during your workdays.
- We offer many solutions to grow your business. Email-to-Action is a popular add-on service for businesses that already use Answering Service Care’s call and text message answering services.