Let us manage your appointment setting process. As part of your answering services package or as a standalone service, we offer you an appointment scheduling option that’s efficient, customizable for your business or practice and extremely user-friendly.
No more double-booking or missed appointments. Acuity, the appointment setting software we use, is a hosted application, meaning that we can all be on the same page, at the same time, in an error-free, always-accessible and highly streamlined environment.
Making life simpler by giving you one less thing to worry about. No longer will you have to juggle managing a busy and complicated book of appointments on your end. By taking appointment scheduling off your plate, you can go back to focusing on other areas of management or work, knowing that this part of your business or practice is taken care of, well-managed and fully-backed-up.
Some of the benefits and capabilities of our Appointment Scheduling service include:
- Easy to use and access by any team members on our end or yours
- Able to manage multiple schedules (such as in a medical practice with multiple practitioners or a service business with multiple technicians)
- Easily book, cancel and reschedule appointments
- Automatically send out confirmations, changes and booking information via text and/or email
- Mobile-friendly, so you can access all tools and capabilities at a desktop or while on the go
- Syncs directly with popular calendar options (e.g., Google Calendar or iCal)
- Everyone works in the same “space,” with real-time changes and additions obvious to all users
- All appointments are offered and made based on your actual availability
- Full 24/7/365 access to all appointment information and options
- Fully customizable to your needs and appointment system, including the option to make the system “forward-facing” to your customers as well
- Our team is well-trained to use this software and appointment-setting tool
- All information is secure and private, and this is a HIPAA-compliant software tool
- This service option can be used on its own or as part of your answering services package
Let’s get started! For more information on our appointment setting service or to talk about answering service options for your business or practice, contact us today by phone (800.430.6511) or fill out the contact form on the right. We can get you set up in less than a week!