We currently have the following positions available. To schedule an interview, please fill out the form below and choose day and time.
Answering Service Care is looking for caring, dependable, and well spoken individuals to join our growing team.
- Answering telephones primarily for service businesses, including doctors, lawyers, air-conditioning service and repair, etc
- Answer incoming calls, and make outgoing calls to relay messages to the appropriate person based personalized business guidelines
- Capable of making quick decisions based on client and company guidelines
- Ability to follow telephone scripts
- Excellent listening, typing and oral communication skills including the ability to speak clearly and with proper telephone etiquette to both clients and their callers
- Maintain a professional, empathetic and friendly attitude
- Self-starter and self-motivator with a strong, positive work ethic
- Punctuality and attendance
- High school diploma or GED; college experience or degree a plus
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft applications as well as web-based applications
- Telephone Answering Service/Customer Service experience a plus
- Type 25 wpm
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required
- Full-Time Shifts available 24 hours.
- Paid training on site
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Performance bonus
- Paid holiday time
- Health insurance (full time employees)
- Direct deposit
Celebrating more than 40 years in the answering service business, we have the tools, talent and technology essential to deliver the finest telephone answering services in the industry. We employ hundreds of answering service pros who provide quality solutions for our clients.