We currently have the following position available. To schedule an interview, please fill out the form below and choose day and time.
Answering Service Care empowers our team members to help people! We are family-owned and operated since 1974; and are Powered by Smiling Faces that Care about our co-workers, our mission, our communities! We provide live telephone answering services to companies all across our great nation. The businesses we serve are in some of the following industries: medical, legal, real estate, construction and entertainment.
- Full Time Mid Day: 11am-9pm
- Part Time Evenings: 5pm-9pm
Schedule your interview via the calendar below or contact us:
- (206) 521-3630
- 14240 Interurban Ave S, Suite B248, Tukwila, WA 98618
We would like to meet you!
- Be a step ahead! Print and fill out page 1 of our application and bring with you to the interview
Success is rapidly rewarded. Earn up to a $1/hour more after just 90 days on the team!
Purpose is important to our culture .. here is a bit more about who we are looking for and why.
- Be friendly and caring
- Be confident
- Be curious
- Be attentive to small details
- Be dependable, dedicated and accountable
- Be self-empowered and motivated
What we bring to the table:
- A warm, structured home away from home
- Full time & part time opportunities (flexible hrs)
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunities for growth
- Over 40 HAPPY years of experience
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be tasked with four important objectives (on top of being an awesome co-worker):
- Creating an excellent caller experience with your amazing personality and professionalism
- Taking accurate messages for our clients
- Delivering messages to our clients timely so they can make important business decisions
- Being a positive influence to those around you
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or GED; some college experience preferred or degree a plus
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft applications as well as web-based applications
- Telephone Answering Service/Customer Service experience a plus
- Type 25 wpm
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus!
- Paid holiday/vacation/personal time
- Direct deposit (paid weekly)
We are Powered by Smiling Faces that Care!