As a leading call answering service since 1974, the Answering Service Care team is dedicated to developing solutions that help our clients succeed. We pay close attention to what our clients need and might be missing out on, and we continually work to develop innovative and effective solutions.
Over the years we discovered that the ability to automatically accept payments over the phone 24/7 would offer great value to many of our clients. With that said, we are pleased to introduce Phone and IVR Agentless Payments.
In this article we will cover the following to explain how Agentless Payments work and help you decide if this is a feature that could benefit your business.
- How do Agentless Payments work?
- What are the benefits of Agentless Payments?
- Does my business need Agentless Payments?
How do Agentless Payments work?
Answering Service Care’s Agentless Payments solution allows businesses to integrate directly with any existing payment gateway to process payments over the phone 24/7. It’s simple, entirely PCI compliant, and we accept all major forms of payment including Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and ACH.
Here’s how it works:
- You simply provide a phone number to your clients.
- Your clients call the number, answer a few questions, and enter their credit card information.
- The payment is securely processed and sent directly to your account.
- Yes, it’s really that simple!
What are the benefits of Agentless Payments?
Without requiring a live agent to be involved in the payment process, Agentless Payments offer the following benefits:
- The ability to collect payments 24/7. Whether it’s noon or midnight, Agentless Payments enable your customers to make payments and have their accounts turned back on any time of day, from any location. They simply need their account number/reference number and a credit card!
- Save time on the labor required to collect payments. No longer will you have to pay an in-house receptionist or live agent just to collect payments from your customers.
- Reduce liability from highly sensitive data. Our secure, compliant infrastructure protects customers’ personal information, sensitive data, and your brand reputation.
- Integrate directly with your current payment gateway. Here at Answering Service Care, we work to ensure that all our technology seamlessly integrates with the databases, CRMs, and payment gateways that businesses trust most.
- It makes everyone’s lives easier. We understand that you, your staff, and your customers are busy and want to get things done as quickly and efficiently as possible. By automating common activities such as payment processing with easy-to-use voice applications, you can improve customer satisfaction while increasing productivity.
Does my business need Agentless Payments?
Businesses of all sizes and types can benefit from our Agentless Payments feature. Over-the-phone payments are popular with consumers in many industries, including common applications like making credit card payments, or bill payment in industries like insurance, utilities, and healthcare. Or if your business requires a deposit before a service is performed, your callers can be forwarded to an extension to conveniently make their payment.
While some tasks require the assistance of a real live agent, most customers prefer to perform simple tasks (like making a payment) on their own. The easier it is for your customers to use a self-service voice solution to make a payment, the happier they’ll be with your business.
Here are some of the reasons why your customers will love Agentless Payments:
- They can make payments over the phone quickly and easily without having to speak with an agent.
- They can make payments from wherever, at whatever time is most convenient for them.
- If they wish to make a payment during non-business hours, they no longer must wait until the next business day to have their payment processed. (This is especially convenient in the case that their account is shut off until the payment processes.)