In today’s digital world, businesses utilize all types of software to stay organized and deliver better customer experiences. Technology plays a vital role in the growth and efficiency of your business, and if you don’t embrace it, you will be left behind. Don’t believe us? Consider these stats:
- 91% of companies with more than 11 employees use CRM software
- 75% of companies already use at least one type of marketing automation software
- The global appointment scheduling software market is expected to reach $546.31 million by 2026
An answering service that integrates with your systems
Answering Service Care offers answering service integrations with many of the customer relationship management (CRM), appointment scheduling, project management, collaboration, and marketing tools that businesses use every day. We connect seamlessly with your existing software to reduce data entry costs while increasing productivity and improving communication.
Below we will explore and discuss the various types of integrations that our live answering service offers:
- CRMs. Automatically linking call data (such as a caller’s name, email, phone number, etc.) into a CRM is a service that many of our clients love. Linking your CRM to a phone answering service makes life easier and improves business communication. Not only do we integrate with the bigger CRM platforms like Hubspot, Salesforce and Zoho, but we are also capable of integrating with many smaller CRMs as well.
- Appointment scheduling software. We can link to many cloud-based appointments setting calendars including Calendly, Google Calendar, Microsoft Booking, Acuity, and Squarespace Appointments to accommodate any scheduling scenario. Linking your answering service to your appointment software allows you to access your schedule in real-time, and it leads to fewer missed appointments due to miscommunications.
- Marketing. Our live agents are available 24/7 to capture and qualify leads. From there, we can instantly send the details about these prospects to your marketing software. We integrate with a variety of marketing software including Mailchimp, Hootsuite, G Suite, Klaviyo, and Converkit.
- Project management and collaboration. From Slack, to Asana, to Microsoft Teams (and much more), we simplify project management and collaboration. Answering Service Care can keep teams informed in the messaging tools they already use by posting new tasks and messages directly.
- Thousands of other integration options with Zapier. In addition to the platforms listed above, Answering Service Care can also integrate with most web applications that have open APIs by linking through a third-party such as Zapier. A Zapier integration allows us to create “zaps” that connect your Answering Service Care account with the apps that power your business.
How do integrations work?
Answering service integrations allow our team to efficiently work in our space while your staff works in theirs. The process is quite simple, and it makes a world of difference. Here’s how integrations work:
- After you partner with Answering Service Care, we’ll link your CRM, marketing tools, and any other software that you wish to integrate. If you’re not tech-savvy, don’t sweat it. Our team will handle the setup and have our software linked with yours in no time!
- When a call comes in, all the data (such as the caller’s name, email, phone number, appointment date, etc.) will instantly go to your linked software.
- That’s it! It’s really that simple!