How can I protect my employees and customers from COVID-19?
Despite more than half of U.S. employees having concerns about contracting COVID-19 at work, 71% have confidence that their employers will take the necessary measures to ensure a safe work environment. Here are seven things that business owners can do to protect employees and customers from COVID-19:
- Make sure your facility is cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Make protective gear such as hand sanitizer, gloves, and face masks available.
- Mandate that employees with COVID-19 symptoms stay home.
- Have a plan in place, should one of your employees get sick with COVID-19.
- Keep your employees up to date on the most recent guidelines from the CDC.
- Take measures to minimize physical contact.
- Allow non-essential employees to work from home.