Below we will explain what exactly an insurance answering service does, and how the process works!
What is an insurance answering service?
An insurance answering service is a company that manages incoming communications on behalf of insurance companies, claims adjusters, and other insurance professionals. When a phone call or text message comes in, it will be answered by a professional live receptionist who serves as a representative of the business. This individual can transfer calls, schedule appointments, answer general questions, qualify leads, take messages, and more.
When you partner with an insurance answering service like Answering Service Care, here are some of the things you can expect:
- 24/7/365 support
- Access to trained, experienced, 100% U.S. based live agents
- The friendliest, most compassionate customer service in the business
- More leads captured (and sent directly to your CRM!)
- New client intake services
- Spanish-speaking bilingual virtual receptionists
- HIPAA-compliant answering services
How does an insurance answering service work?
An insurance answering service is simple to set up and use on daily basis. Allow us to explain how it all works!
- We will discuss your company’s needs and objectives and create a solution that will help you provide exceptional customer service and grow your business.
- Answering Service Care proudly offers same-day set-up, meaning that we can begin providing coverage in just a few hours.
- We will provide instructions (based on your carrier) of how to forward your phones to us. (If you are also using our text messaging solution, we will provide instructions on setting those up too.)
- Your incoming calls will forward to us during the times of your choosing, and a professional live receptionist will answer them.
- Our friendly receptionists will engage and interact with your leads and customers to answer their questions and resolve their issues.
- Messages are delivered to the appropriate staff member using the method of your choosing. Emergencies and urgent calls will be escalated to ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner.
- You can manage your account any time, from anywhere using the ASC Mobile app. Listen to your messages, pay your bill, manage your on-call calendar, and more!