Service contractors wear a variety of different hats, and no two days on the job are alike. They are often on-the-go, jumping from providing estimates, to selling their services, to working in a variety of different environments, to collecting payments.
In addition to everything they have going on, the most successful service contractors also have a phone that rings often. Their callers don’t care if they are in the middle of a consultation with another client, or busy completing a project. They want to be served immediately, and if they’re not they might move on and call another company.
To help keep up with their incoming call volume, many service contractors turn to an answering service. Answering services for service contractors ensure that each of your callers receives the support and attention they deserve while freeing your time up to focus on better serving the clients right in front of you. Here’s how it works!
How does an answering service for service contractors work?
When a service contractor partners with an answering service, their phone is configured so that calls are forwarded to a live agent who works remotely. This way, instead of your office or cell phone ringing constantly, your calls are answered by friendly, professional, U.S.-based live agents who have been trained on the following:
- How to provide exceptional customer service
- How to effectively communicate with all types of callers
- How to manage appointments
- Your business, your industry, and the types of calls you receive
What types of service contractors can benefit from an answering service?
Here at Answering Service Care, we work with a variety of service-based businesses of all sizes. Some examples include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Pest control
- Air conditioning specialists
- Landscapers and lawn service providers
- Property managers
- Photographers and videographers
- Flooring professionals
- Chefs and cooking services
- Pet groomers
What are the benefits of an answering service for service contractors?
When you partner with an answering service for service contractors, you can rest assured knowing the following:
- Fewer callers will get sent to voicemail. With as much as 80% of people preferring not to leave voicemails, not answering your phone can add up to lots of lost business. Outsourcing results in more answered calls, and more happy customers.
- You can service callers 24/7, without having to answer your phone at night or on weekends. Simply power off your phone during your time off, knowing that your live agent has got you covered.
- You can always ramp up during your busy season. If you need extra assistance at certain times of the year, we are here to help! And when things slow down, you can cut back.
- Answering Service Care proudly offers bilingual virtual receptionists. If your business receives a lot of calls from Spanish-speaking customers, we can help you to better serve them.
- Our live agents can help with more than just managing your incoming calls. They can schedule appointments, take messages, respond to emails, reply to text messages, and more.