Outsourcing call management and customer service is extremely common among large corporations as well as a growing number of small businesses and startups. More than half of all companies currently use third-party support teams to provide better service to their customers.
As more companies opt to outsource to call answering services, many are also looking to partner with providers located near them. New research shows that 82% of people are willing to even spend more just so they can support another business that’s local.
If you’re looking to partner with an answering service near you, here are some questions (and answers) to help you get started!
- What companies do customer service as a service?
- How to choose the best small business answering service?
- Which is the best answering service for my industry?
- What are the best services which answer calls for you?
What companies do customer service as a service?
As an increasing number of businesses prioritize quality customer service, more are projected to outsource it in the next few years. Luckily there’s no shortage of companies that provide customer service as a service.
When you partner with a live answering service, you gain access to a team that can support your business 24/7. By forwarding your calls to friendly live agents, you have more time to be productive while rest assuring that your customers are receiving excellent service.
How to choose the best small business answering service?
Call answering services have helped small businesses improve their customer experience for decades. When choosing an answering service for your small business, here are some things to look for:
- Bang for your buck. Not only do you want to choose an answering service that’s within your budget, but you want to make sure that it offers the features and services that you need.
- The right hours of coverage. Some small businesses only need coverage from nine to five, while others may need an after-hours answering service. Determine exactly when you’ll need coverage and be sure to choose a provider that can offer it during those hours.
- Support beyond the phone. In addition to calling your small business, do your customers also contact your business via text message or live website chat? An increasing number of answering services now offer omnichannel communication solutions, so you can keep in touch with your customers in their preferred method.
Which is the best answering service for my industry?
While most answering services support businesses of all sizes and types, some industries have very specific needs. For example, businesses in the healthcare or legal industries that handle protected health information (PHI) must work with an answering service that’s HIPAA-compliant. Businesses that are seasonal will want to choose an answering service that makes it easy to ramp up and cut back on coverage as needed.
Here at Answering Service Care, we’ve supported thousands of different businesses since 1974. Many of our live agents have worked here for years, and they are well-versed on a variety of industries ranging from real estate, to insurance, to education (and just about everything in between). To see the list of industries that we serve, click here.
What are the best services which answer calls for you?
When determining the best services that answer calls for you, there are some important qualities to look for. The best answering services have several things in common:
- A stellar reputation- plenty of positive online reviews, references, and testimonials written by satisfied customers.
- Experience working with businesses just like yours.
- Custom options at all price points. This way, you only pay for the features and services that you actually need.