Many successful business leaders will attest that their customer relationship management (CRM) software makes life easier and improves communication both in-house and with customers. If you are pleased with how your CRM functions independently, you are most likely also a fan of integrations.
CRM integrations offer seamless connectivity between your customer relationship management software and third-party applications. Here at Answering Service Care, we have the capability to integrate our answering service software with a variety of CRM software providers including, but not limited to: SalesForce, Hubspot, Zoho, SugarCRM, and many more. Read on to learn exactly how CRM integrations work, as well as five of the benefits of integrating your CRM system with your call answering service.
How do CRM integrations work?
CRM integrations might seem like a complex process, but don’t let them intimidate you. The way they work is actually quite simple:
- After partnering with an answering service, your CRM will be connected to their call answering software.
- When a call comes in, all the data (such as the caller’s name, email, phone number, etc.) is entered directly into your CRM software.
- That’s it! Pretty simple, right?
Benefits of CRM integrations for your call answering service
There are many benefits you can reap by linking your CRM system to your phone answering service. Below we will discuss five of these benefits:
- It saves you time. With data automatically being entered into your CRM, there’s no need to get messages from your answering service and then manually enter the data into your CRM. No more having to switch back and forth between systems. Think about how much time and energy this will save you each year!
- Increased productivity. Not having to manually enter data enables you to focus more on tasks that will help you grow your business.
- Better communication. Like the name suggests, customer relationship management software is vital for communicating with customers, as well as creating alignment and seamless communication within your company. When you partner with a phone answering service, any information from your calls can be pushed directly to your CRM. This allows your staff to have all the data they need in one place after the customer speaks with one of our professional virtual receptionists.
- It’s included in the cost of an answering service. You’re already investing in an answering service to help manage and grow your business. The best call answering services include CRM integrations in their cost, so why not take advantage? The setup is easy, and you have a lot to gain from linking your CRM system to your phone answering service.
- More accurate reporting. Integrating your CRM system with your answering service provides you with valuable insights. It can show trends of days and times that certain types of customers call, as well as show you which advertising methods are performing best. You’ll be able to learn more about your customers, which can guide you when making important company decisions.