Vonage Remote Call Forwarding
This technique allows you to forward your line if you are away from the office. Did you forget to forward your lines again? No worries… using Remote Call Forwarding you can redirect your calls even if you are out of the state!
1. Dial 866.243.4357
2. Enter your ten digit telephone
3. Press 0 to speak with a customer service representitive.
4. Tell the representative that you would like to forward your line.
5. Provide the representative with the call forwarding number assigned to you by the answering service
Once you are back in the office:
1. Dial *73 from your Vonage phone. to deactivate.
Answering services typically includes an allowance of usage. Each time you manually dial us to connect to our network, it is deducted from your monthly allowance. By remotely forwarding your lines, this allowance can be used where it truly matters; interacting with your callers.
This method does not require a ‘# combination’; it is as simple as making a telephone call. Remote Call Forwarding is also the most convenient method to forward your lines if you are physically away from the telephone.
When disasters occur it is sometimes too late to react. Over the last seventy five years we have provided seamless customer service during difficult times. The aftermath of hurricanes, earthquakes, ice storms or even fires sometimes makes it impossible to manually forward your line. In situations like these, Remote Call Forwarding is the best way to transfer your lines to us.