Vonage Call Forward Busy
This technique forwards the first incoming call to the answering service once your line is busy. You no longer have to worry about using the phone when you are expecting an important call. Call forward busy sends the first incoming call to the answering service once your line is being used.
1. Log in to your Vonage account
2. Click Features and go to Call Hunt
3. Click Call Hunt Configuration
4. Enter your ten digit telephone number
5. Enter the call forwarding number provided by the answering service
6. Change your voicemail option to ‘if first number is busy’
7. Click continue, review the information then click Activate New Sequence to apply the settings
1. Sign in to your Vonage account.
2. Click Features and go to Call Hunt.
3. Click Call Hunt Configuration.
4. Click Remove Call Hunt and then click OK to confirm.
Call forward busy only needs to be activated once. Once activated the answering service will always work in the background; there when you need us, there when you don’t! It will provide a peace of mind, just knowing that while you are talking to a customer if another should call; someone would have your back!
Answering services typically includes an allowance of usage. Each time you manually dial us to connect to our network, it is deducted from your monthly allowance. By subscribing to Call Forward Busy this allowance can be used where it truly matters; interacting with your callers.
Each customer is important, so it is crucial that you never miss an opportunity to speak with that customer. Having the answering service on ‘auto-pilot’ means that at any given time there is someone waiting to answer those calls that you will not be able to.