Verizon Remote Call Forwarding
This technique allows you to forward your line if you are away from the office. Did you forget to forward your lines again? No worries… using Remote Call Forwarding you can redirect your calls even if you are out of the state!
1. Dial (800) 837-4966 to speak with a customer service representative
2. Verify your ten digit telephone number
3. Tell the representative that you would like to forward your line
4. Provide the representative with the call forwarding number assigned to you by the answering service
Once you are back in the office:
1. Dial *73 and enter 1173
2. Listen for two short tones
3. This indicates that call forwarding has been successfully deactivated
Call forward busy only needs to be activated once. Once activated the answering service will always work in the background; there when you need us, there when you don’t! It will provide a peace of mind, just knowing that while you are talking to a customer if another should call; someone would your back!
Answering services typically includes an allowance of usage. Each time you manually dial us to connect to our network, it is deducted from your monthly allowance. By subscribing to Call Forward Busy this allowance can be used where it truly matters; interacting with your callers.
When disasters happen it is too late to react. Over the last seventy five years we have provided seamless customer service during difficult times. Typically in the aftermath of hurricanes, earthquakes or even fires you will not be able to forward your lines to us, if it has not already been done. Having your telephone preprogrammed with Call Forward No Answer gives you one less task to tackle if a disaster should unexpectedly happen.