Verizon Call Forward No Answer
This method will forward an incoming call to the answering service if you are unable to answer it. Forget about racing to answer the phone! Call forward No Answer transfers an incoming call to the answering service after a specific number of rings.
1. Dial 800.837.4966 to speak with a customer service representative
2. Verify your ten digit telephone number and press 0 to speak with a representative
3. Tell the representative that you would like to activate Call Forward Busy on your Verizon land line
4. Provide the representative with the call forwarding number assigned to you by the answering service
5. Please note that Verizon offers the ‘four ring option’; if your call is not answered in four rings (whether your line is busy or not) the call will be redirected
1. From your landline, dial *93 followed by the # key
Call forward busy only needs to be activated once. Once activated the answering service will always work in the background; there when you need us, there when you don’t! It will provide a peace of mind, just knowing that while you are talking to a customer if another should call; someone would your back!
Answering services typically includes an allowance of usage. Each time you manually dial us to connect to our network, it is deducted from your monthly allowance. By subscribing to Call Forward Busy this allowance can be used where it truly matters; interacting with your callers.
You Will Never Miss A Call
Each customer is important, so it is crucial that you never miss an opportunity to speak with that customer. Having the answering service on ‘auto-pilot’ means that at any given time there is someone waiting to answer those calls that you will not be able to.
When disasters happen it is too late to react. Over the last seventy five years we have provided seamless customer service during difficult times. Typically in the aftermath of hurricanes, earthquakes or even fires you will not be able to forward your lines to us, if it has not already been done. Having your telephone preprogrammed with Call Forward No Answer gives you one less task to tackle if a disaster should unexpectedly happen.