This method will forward an incoming call to the answering service if you are unable to answer it. Forget about racing to answer the phone! Call forward No Answer transfers an incoming call to the answering service after a specific number of rings.
1. Dial (800) 837-4966 to speak with a customer service representative
2. Verify your ten digit telephone number and press 0 to speak with a representative
3. Tell the representative that you would like to activate Call Forward Busy on your Verizon land line
4. Provide the representative with the call forwarding number assigned to you by the answering service
5. Please note that Verizon offers the ‘four ring option’; if your call is not answered in four rings (whether your line is busy or not) the call will be redirected
1. From your landline, dial *93 followed by the # key