1. Dial 800.266.2278.
2. Press one then enter your ten digit telephone number.
3. Press 0 to speak witha representative.
4. Tell the representative that you would like to forward your line.
5. Provide the representative with the call forwarding number assigned to you by the answering service
Once you are back in the office,
1. Lift the receiver and listen for the dial tone.
2. Press *73.
3. You will hear a confirmation message that Call Forwarding has been deactivated.
Answering Services typically includes an allowance of usage. Each time you manually dial us to connect to our network, it is deducted from your monthly allowance. By subscribing to Call Forward No Answer this allowance can be used where it truly matters; interacting with your callers.
This method does not require a ‘# combination’; it is as simple as making a phone call. This technique is also the easiest method to forward your line to us in case your mobile phone gets lost, damaged or even stolen.
When disasters occur it is sometimes too late to react. Over the last seventy five years we have provided seamless customer service during difficult times. It is typical that after hurricanes, earthquakes, ice storms or even fires to not be able to forward your telephone line. These events often leave the city without power, which means your phone will eventually ‘go dead’. Having your telephone preprogrammed with Call Forward No Answer gives you one less task to think about during the aftermath of such catastrophic events.