This technique allows you to forward your line if you are away from the office. Did you forget to forward your lines again? No worries… using Remote Call Forwarding you can redirect your calls even if you are out of the state!
1. Dial 888.438.2427
2. Verify your ten digit mobile number and press 0 to speak with a representative.
3. Tell the representative that you would like to forward your line.
4. Provide the representative with the call forwarding number assigned to you by the answering service
Once you are back in the office,
1. Lift the receiver and listen for the dial tone.
2. Press *73.
3. You will hear a confirmation message that Call Forwarding has been deactivated.