1. Dial 800.331.0500
2. Verify your ten digit telephone number
3. Press 0 to speak with a representative
4. Tell the representative that you would like to forward your line.
5. Provide the representative with the call forwarding number assigned to you by the answering service
Once you are back in the office:
1. Dial 73# from your landline to deactivate
This method does not require a ‘# combination’; it is as simple as making a telephone call. Remote Call Forwarding is also the most convenient method to forward your phone if you are physically away from it.
Answering services typically includes an allowance of usage. Each time you manually dial us to connect to our network, it is deducted from your monthly allowance. By subscribing to Call Forward Busy this allowance can be used where it truly matters; interacting with your callers.
When disasters happen it is too late to react. Over the last seventy five years we have provided seamless customer service during difficult times. Typically in the aftermath of hurricanes, earthquakes or even fires you will not be able to forward your lines to us, if it has not already been done. Having your telephone preprogrammed with Call Forward No Answer gives you one less task to tackle if a disaster should unexpectedly happen.