In the last decade, cell phones have come a long way. Gone are the days where phones are simply used for making calls. Smartphones today are used for everything from paying bills, to running marketing campaigns, to taking photos and videos, to running entire businesses.
With the rise of smartphones has come to the growth of mobile applications. In fact, mobile app technology has become so advanced that some entrepreneurs and business owners have dropped their laptops and desktop computers in favor of working from their smartphones. In a world where millions of mobile apps currently exist, it’s possible for tech-savvy individuals to conduct many business tasks from their phones.
Introducing the ASC Mobile app
Here at Answering Service Care, our goal is to always provide our clients with a wide range of tools, features and technology options that help you run your business more efficiently. We understand that you’re busy with the day-to-day tasks of managing your business, and that interacting with your answering service should be quick, easy and secure.
We are proud to announce that our new mobile application, named ASC Mobile, is now live in the App Store and Google Play. ASC Mobile allows business owners to manage their answering service account from their smartphone, and to do the following tasks:
- Receive message notifications (it’s important to note that you must allow app notifications for the convenience of alerts every time you receive a new message)
- Listen to your messages from wherever you are, without having to log in to a web browser
- Rate our performance
- Change an on-call contact
- Make payments
To download our new mobile app, go to the App Store or Google Play and search “ASC Mobile.” The app is free to download.
How can the ASC Mobile app add value to your business?
The recent explosion of mobile applications has made it easier to manage many business operations right from a smartphone, which is great news for today’s entrepreneurs and business owners. These individuals are always looking for ways to simplify their lives, which may explain why mobile digital app use grew by roughly 50% from 2016 to 2018, with more than 75% of that growth “directly attributable” to the mobile app.
Here are some of the reasons to consider using the ASC Mobile app to manage your answering service account:
- You can access your answering service account on-the-go using a device that you probably already have in your pocket or handbag – your smartphone. Whether you’re meeting with clients, traveling to a conference, or spending quality time with your family, you can stay up-to-date with your account simply by checking your phone.
- Less equipment= less headache. Gone are the days where a computer, copier, fax machine, printer, office phone, calculator and cell phone are necessary. Many business tasks can now be done just by using the tools in your smartphone.
- You’re probably already using mobile applications. Mobile has grown so rapidly that it’s now the leading digital platform, with total activity on smartphones and tablet devices accounting for 62% of digital media time spent. Apps alone account for the majority of digital media time, meaning that you are already most likely using them and familiar with how they work.