Answering Service Care operates across three facilities 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our technology is second to none. Palettech, our proprietary CRM software, is patented allowing us to load the client’s web site or URL at the same time the phone rings. This is one of the primary reasons our agents can access information so quickly and easily, making them knowledgeable and efficient. Palettech seamlessly integrates our answering service with your data.
Our 35 years of experience, hiring and training procedures ensures all calls are handled as specified by our clients. Our experience spans a wide variety of industries – we’re prepared to deal with overflow, staffing fluctuations, terminal emulation, and even fulfillment services. Our standard reposts, which cover just about everything you can imagine, are available real time.
Software application development
Our patented Palettech™ CRM solution enables rapid development, scripting, high volume database access and real-time reporting while decreasing set-up time and overall cost. Palettech’s patented “Web-Pop” technology detects the digits of the incoming call and automatically launches a specific web page. Web-Pop enables the outsourced agent to interact with the customer more quickly and fluidly, just as if they were in-house.
Because Palettech™ is a ready-made CRM solution, our clients do not need to invest in CRM systems that can cost thousands of dollars per workstation, without the time required to configure the system and train your staff. Because of tight integration with the CTI functions of the Nortel™ switch, Palettech™ automatically passes information to the URL such as Agent ID, Caller ID/ANI, and CASS certified zip-4 addresses.
Technology for the most demanding programs
While the heart of our services is contact center experience, dedication, and a family team orientation, the “backbone” is both our partnered and proprietary technology solutions.
Answering Service Care is a Microsoft and Citrix Systems Certified business that supports all systems, including Ecometry, Sybase, Nortel, Foundry Networks, Cisco, EMC, Dell, Braxtel and Tascom. At every point of contact, Answering Service Care leverages these technologies to take in information in real time, make scripting changes, and reports data and marketing intelligence.
Through partnering with world class technology companies, we’re uniquely qualified to develop proprietary technology that enhances customer service, creates new efficiencies; ultimately, helps build your business.
The following are key aspects of the partnered technology that drives our operations and powers your success:
- Telecommunications. Nortel Meridian Option 81 ACD switch; Nortel Symposium; Prosodie Interactive Voice Response (IVR); Voice Broadcasting; Dialogic Predictive Dialing; Conference calling; Terminal Emulation; Palettech Computer Telephony Integration
- Network Operations. Citrix access infrastructure – enables business-critical applications to be managed from a single control, so every seat receives maximum support and monitoring. We use MS SQL server for data rocessing. Onsite-All NOC systems are redundant and mission critical applications have multiple redundancies. OC12 SMARTRing makes us a node on the Bellsouth local fiber loop. Various DS3 and T-1 lines accommodate outgoing and incoming telecom and datacom, supporting a wide variety of carriers preferred by our clients. Offsite – archived data mirroring. Back-up sites-in Michigan and Palm Beach. Power generation on site
- Customer Relationship Management. Palettech™ by Global Response – offers the unique blend of advanced CRM technology and the personalized warmth of the human voice to reach new levels of customer response, make real-time changes to CRM campaigns and provide real-time reporting – all while minimizing set-up time and costs. Our investment can save you millions in proprietary CRM systems. Patented web pop.
- Order Management. Ecometry® (is a powerful order management solution that offers real-time inventory, backordering, QAS address verification and rapid data entry, and many more features, and is surrounded by a user group that includes some of the premier catalogs of the world. Each Answering Service Care representative that works in this skill set must be trained on Ecometry, creating one of the largest pools of Ecometry customer service representatives in the nation. Our fulfillment division operates on Dydacomp Mail Order Management.
- Reporting. Crystal Reports Technology-Enabled Reporting – ensures that your decision making is based on current, accurate reports. Our teleservices program data is available to you in various formats, including Web-based, FTP site, email and fax distribution.
- Web-Based Chat. New pathways to upselling and interacting with customers to make every contact more satisfying and more profitable.
- Workforce Management. Answering Service Care uses Blue Pumpkin WorkForce Management, by Witness Systems, to create and calibrate CSR schedules. generate call center trends and averages, and forecast call volumes and agent staffing needs to help us better serve your customers.
- Audio conferencing provides an excellent platform in business communication. Answering Service Cares’ audio conferencing is simple to use and highly effective.