A dentist answering service improves patient care in a variety of ways. From making your practice accessible 24/7, to being able to seamlessly communicate with Spanish-speaking callers, it is one of the easiest ways to instantly provide an elevated level of customer service. Here are six things that your callers can expect when you partner with a dental answering service.
- Quicker greetings. When a patient calls your office, they do it in hopes that someone will answer promptly. There is nothing worse than listening to the phone ring five or six times, only to end up being sent to voicemail. When you partner with a dentist answering service, the phone will be answered quickly, and your patients can get the assistance they are looking for.
- A safer experience in your office. In this age of COVID-19, it’s never a good idea to have too many people gathered in one place. As the pandemic rages on, limiting face-to-face contact is the most effective way to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Outsourcing your call answering to live agents who work remotely will help to keep your staff and patients safer. Fewer people in the office means more reassured patients, and not having to worry as much about your essential staff members getting sick and missing work.
- Compassionate care. Going to the dentist is something that most people dread. Whether they consider it slightly uncomfortable or downright terrifying, these patients need care that is reassuring and compassionate. This starts with that first phone call to ask questions or schedule an appointment. Here at Answering Service Care, we are committed to assisting your patients with the highest level of care, compassion, and professionalism. Our friendly live agents are ready to make your callers feel at ease with warm greetings and empathetic service whenever they need it.
- 24/7 service. Toothaches and other dental emergencies can happen any time, and it is important to be there for your patients when they occur. If you and your staff would like to enjoy your time off without having to regularly take work calls, a dental answering service has you covered! Your trained live receptionist will ask the right questions to identify a true emergency, and only contact you if it is an urgent matter.
- The feeling that you genuinely care about them. There is no better, simpler way to show your patients that you care than to be there when they need you. Having someone there to answer the phone and assist patients whenever they call shows that you genuinely care about helping them.
- Seamless communication with Spanish-speaking callers. The United States is the second-largest Spanish-speaking country in the world, with about 13% of the population speaking it as their first language. If your in-house receptionists don’t speak Spanish, partnering with a bilingual answering service allows you to effectively communicate with these patients and show that you value them.