IVR gets your calls and callers where they need to go
One of our most asked-about answering service add-on services is IVR, or Interactive Voice Response.
IVR is an automated calling system that interacts with your callers through the use of voice or keyed-in responses. The IVR system is able to manage your calls from their first stages, and then uses this information to route your callers to the best and appropriate person, internal extension or outside line.
IVR is both affordable and powerful
Our answering service clients love IVR because it saves them (and, in turn, their callers) a lot of time, manpower and other valuable resources. It’s efficient and streamlined, which is more important than ever in today’s busy and overloaded world. And what’s more, it’s incredibly affordable while still being quite intuitive and powerful.
When it comes to this answering service add-on, we’ve received so much great feedback along the lines of, “It’s like having a helpful colleague inside our phone at all times!” and “Our callers no longer complain about phone wait times or endless automated loops!”
What are the benefits of IVR?
IVR is used throughout many industries to the benefit of businesses, practices and other clients of all sizes. Other capabilities and benefits include:
- You are open and available to callers 24/7/365
- Calls are easily and efficiently routed to the right person and the right extension, whether that person is within your phone system or on an outside line
- Messages are relayed and sent in real-time via voice message, callback number, email, text message or fax
- You can conduct surveys and polls and/or advertise your services/products
- You have the ability to place automated outbound calls for tasks like appointment scheduling and bill collection
- Your callers have a good reason to stay on the line
- And more!
Why IVR and why Answering Service Care?
We have learned from decades of experience that attending to your callers in this efficient and friendly way not only makes them less likely to hang up, but also increases their satisfaction. Beyond that, when you choose Answering Service Care as your answering services partner, you can rest assured knowing that you have a true leader in the answering services world behind you. Since all the way back in 1974, we have been serving our clients and their callers efficiently, professionally and compassionately.
Let’s get your IVR services set up today!
If you have any questions or you are ready to get IVR up and running on your phone lines now, fill out the form to the right or give us a call directly at 800.430.6511 and we will get you set up today.