Worcester Massachusetts Answering Service
Answering Service Care provides Worcester and Paxton, Massachusetts businesses– large and small—leading edge Massachusetts answering service. With over 35 years of experience, our family-owned and operated company has accumulated a wealth of knowledge and expertise that has propelled us to the top of a very competitive industry. We served businesses in nearly every available by assisting them in delivering personable and effective customer service to their callers, whether they need receptionist services, or seasonal assistance, we can help you meet your objectives.
English settlers moved into Worcester, MA in 1673 and incorporated the town in 1684. The city’s proximity to Boston and Springfield, Massachusetts, as well as the cities of Providence RI and Hartford , CT, enabled it to build a manufacturing base that fueled the local economy for over 200 years. Over the years, Worchester has transformed its commercial foundation to focus on medical research, biotechnology information technology, advanced manufacturing, professional and other service enterprises. With a population of approximately 173,220, and over six million people living within 50 miles of the city, fierce competition exist for consumer and business dollars. Answering Service Care has built its reputation on helping companies like yours deliver telephone customer service that sets them far above the field.
Answering Service Care offer tools that will assist you to began reaping immediate benefits from outsourcing your telephone calls to the management of our warn well-trained professional operators. They can free you and your staff to focus on other aspects of your business. Here are just a few of the advantages:
- Answer your phones after hours, weekends, seasonal or 24×7 -365 days a year
- Filter caller inquires and put through the most urgent calls
- A live receptionist eliminates the need for voice mail or answering machines – project a reachable and professional environment with a live receptionist
- Reduce expenses like salaries, benefits and office space, furniture and equipment
Answering Service Care family-owned, operated company has worked with small enterprises and Fortune 500 companies for over 35 years. Therefore, we have accumulated valuable insight into the various dynamics of telephone customer service and its importance in developing growing and maintaining a client base. Excelling in delivering your callers the “right” experience will yield results that show up in your business bottom line. International business consultant firm Bains & Company research revealed the following information:
- The average business loses as much as 50 % of their customers, clients or patients over a five-year period.
- Businesses spend six to seven times the cost to attract customers versus the expense to retain them.
- Companies that can increase their retention rate by five percent may realize a 5 to 95 percent increase in business profits.
Sixty-eight percent of the respondents to a survey conducted by a well-known business consultant revealed that 68 percent left a service company or switch to a competitor’s product because they felt “unappreciated.” You can enhance your Worchester, Massachusetts company’s image, credibility and retention rate with warm responsive telephone service. Call Answering Service Care to learn how we can provide your callers with the best experience possible.