Verizon Wireless Unconditional Call Forwarding
This method automatically forwards incoming calls to a different number. This is the traditional method used to redirect ‘non-office hours’ calls. At your discretion you may manually transfer your lines to us.
1.Dail *72 followed by the ten digit call forwarding number provided by your answering service
2. Press the Send, Talk or Reciever key
3. Wait for a confirmation message to display on the telephone screen, this will indicate that the calls are successfully forwarded
1. Dial*73 from your mobile device
2. Press the Send, Talk or Receiver key
3. Wait for a confirmation message to display on the telephone screen, this will indicate that the deactivation of your call forwarding was successful
This method gives you full control on when you want to use the answering service. You are able to connect (and disconnect) at your discretion.
You Will Never Miss A Call
Each customer is important, so it is crucial that you never miss an opportunity to speak with that customer. Having the answering service on ‘auto-pilot’ means that at any given time there is someone waiting to answer those calls that you will not be able to.